Microsoft Dynamics CRM Event Management allows your organization to utilize event-related information to communicate more effectively, work more efficiently, and market more intelligently. In many cases, information pile up – event after event, year after year – and you end up with amassed mountains of information about sponsors, registrants, vendors and volunteers.
The Benefits of Dynamics CRM Event Management
- Maintain all of your event records, data or information in one place. You don’t have to export from a registration system or import into another system or program.
- Seamlessly integrate with other products, cut down on time and reduce mistakes
- This program is not only flexible, but also delivers highly configurable workflows, as well as analytics. You can use a web browser or handheld device, such as a mobile phone, to access your data
- Gain greater insight to stakeholders, such as registrants, sponsors, volunteers, and vendors. Leverage the relationships between important contacts to deliver a better communication experience
- Market more strategically and communicate more effectively. Automate marketing tasks, such as incentives based on past performance or promotions based on registrant behavior
- Organize, synchronize, and automate business processes. Since you have the whole staff in one system, you can control access, set up tasks and even store documentations.
Easy Integration with other Event management Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics CRM adapts quickly to manage specific bespoke processes. By default, Microsoft Dynamics includes an effective marketing campaign unit that enables users to plan events using the event management solution.
For personalized or specialist event tracking functions, however, users can integrate product with another solution of choice that utilizes native CRM tools. In addition, unlimited events can properly be managed to effectively handle attendee registrations, event venues, joining instructions, activities, and payment information.
You would want to know lists of active, as well as completed events. Events can include workshops, training days, customer events, webcasts, seminars, staff parties, and several others involving contact lists. An event record that summarizes the key detail, including type of event, agenda, scheduled time and event budget, is very useful to the user. Further fields, however, can easily be added to hold extra information that the user would like to store.
Every event record that is associated with a particular event is listed, including confirmed attendees, trainers, prospects, speakers, and any other individual in connection with the event. With seamless integration, event planners can leverage the powerful tool to enable confirmation of received delegate payment information, as well as the distribution of event-joining instructions. Fortunately, these processes can easily be joined up through native Dynamics CRM workflows. For instance, important information, such as event-joining instructions, can automatically be emailed once a payment receipt has been confirmed in your event interface.
In addition, you can be able to manage individual venues within the solution, associating with each event. Typically, this enables proper management of capacity limits per event and venue. It also allows analytics to be created in the CRM to confirm the effective utilization of every event location. In addition, event data is openly displayed per CRM contact record. There is also a summary of all past and future events associated with a contact to allow confirmation of their attendance history, as well as any interest in future events.
The Dynamics CRM Event Management tool provides an easily scalable base solution that can be extended to quickly add more functionality, including:
- Import web registrations, but as event contact records
- Event reports, charts, dashboards, etc.
- Copy event templates
- Print delegate passes, all from your event records
- Convert your event contacts to fresh opportunities
- Manage multiple or various resources (per event), including break out rooms and IT equipment
- Track any event sponsorship funding
- Apply CRM workflows to enable automated post-event follow-up and valuable feedback
- Effectively manage exhibitors that may be associated with each event
An application that extends Dynamics CRM, with the power of an online management and ticketing service, is all it takes to properly manage events. This is because you will be able to plan, track and promote all the key components of your service’s (such as Eventbrite) events, all within the CRM system.s
Create the Event information and even design the Event page inside of your CRM system. Next, associate the Event with relevant venues and ticket information that you have also created in CRM system. You can then be able to publish the event from within your CRM so that it can be set to go live status. Moreover, you have a choice to even specify a personalized subdomain to personalize your event registration page. Events can be either free or fee-based. Event donations can also be accepted and ticket sales revenue is reported into CRM.
Invite your prospects via email, letter or phone using the marketing list functionality that is built into the CRM system. Send out customized event invites and effectively track the invitee’s response to your invitation. You can also be able to promote your events to the social media world via Facebook and Twitter.
Since individuals may register at the site due to the personalized email, or simply visit the site and would like to remain as anonymous visitors from your site, all that information is tracked back into CRM. Each registration is associated with its own record in CRM and the Event record. However, new prospects are created as valuable Leads in the CRM system, with the Event Owner provided with automatic notification.
Moreover, both sales and marketing users of CRM can be able to see people who are registered, those who haven’t responded and other useful event performance metrics, such as tickets remaining, revenue, etc. The event information can easily be updated with actual attendees, enabling you to view cancellations, attendees and no shows. In addition, Pre- and Post-event mailings/ outreach programs can easily be created via the marketing list functionality within the CRM.
Organized event-related information can enable an organization to communicate more effectively, work more efficiently, and market more intelligently. Data and information about registrants, sponsors, vendors and volunteers can pile up, event after event, and quickly become overwhelming.
The Dynamics CRM Event Management, however, allows you to maintain all records in one place, integrate the product with other event managing solutions, organize, synchronize, and automate business processes, giving you control over access, be able to easily set up tasks, store documentations, and many others.